Get Treatment Now with Better Place Recovery!
Drug abuse is a painful and unhappy illness to endure, for the many people who are afflicted by a dependency on drugs or alcohol, and for people who have loved ones that are suffering from addiction. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a process intended to help addicts come to terms with their addiction, learn to identify and steer clear of triggers that cause them to use alcohol or drugs, and learn how to live successfully as an addict in recovery. To address the physical, mental, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of all their clients, Alcohol Services Programs creates individualized, custom-made rehabilitation plans, and provides a healthy, compassionate atmosphere for addicts who are ready to start the recovery process.
Better Place Recovery’s Services
Because of the stigma of being “an addict,” individuals and their families tend to hide issues with substance abuse from the outside world. This is not unusual, and typically results in a lot of spite and anger between family members, friends, and the addict. Especially in cases like these, an intervention is one of the best ways to convince an addict to enter treatment, and Addiction Rehab Centers Colorado strongly recommends using a counselor or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to supervise the intervention itself. Interventions can be beneficial for everybody concerned, and the advantages include:
- creating a safe setting
- helping people to articulate their concerns and frustrations
- persuading an addict to agree to treatment
Detox is another part of the rehabilitation process, and should not be confused with treatment; it is important to understand that detox will not “cure” an addict of their dependency. Detox, or detoxification, is the first step to recovery, and helps the addict quickly and safely withdraw from the substance(s) they’re addicted to, occasionally with assistance from prescribed medication. There are two kinds of detox:
- Social detoxification is a kind of detox that happens in a residential or outpatient program, and generally involves supporting the addict during withdrawal, while providing instruction and preparing the addict for treatment.
- Medically supervised detoxification (often referred to as medically supervised withdrawal) happens in a hospital or inpatient facility, with the addict’s withdrawal monitored by a staff of doctors and nurses.
Addiction Center Services offers both kinds of detox, depending on the needs of their clients. Addiction Rehab Center Thornton, CO offers rehabilitation for people at all levels of addiction, whether they’ve only just begun showing signs of addiction, or are chronic abusers drugs or alcohol. Their treatment programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
By assessing the nature of dependency, identifying contributing psychological factors (like co-occurring disorders), and creating the most efficient treatment plans for each and every client, Addiction Rehab Center Thornton can provide the most powerful, efficient rehabilitation program.
Get Help Today with Better Place Recovery!
Clients of Treatment Centers Services’ residential rehab programs can expect care that encompasses the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehab, such as:
- 24/7 supervision and access to clinical personnel
- luxurious, homey accommodations
- contact with real world conditions and issues
Due to the fact that every client’s treatment plans are customized to meet their particular needs, no plan is exactly the same as any other. However, clients can expect to participate in the following types of treatment:
- group or one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling techniques
- daily support classes
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
For more details about drug addiction, interventions, detox, or rehab facilities, please call 720-450-8630 to speak with the recovery experts at Better Place Recovery!